Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Know I Am Not Justin Timberlake But I am Going To Bring Sexy Back!

I am taking this new year to be a new and healthy me! I am pretty excited about it, but I am sure it will be a roller coaster ride for sure if my first three days have any indication. This is how it went:

Day 1: OMG! This is sooooooo exciting! Totally gonna kill this weight loss challenge! Small problem is I hate water....

Day 2: So f***ing hungry that I might just chew off my own leg. Oh and did I mention I hate drinking water?

Day 3: Stuck to my diet, worked out at the gym with my husband, signed up to see the nutritionist at the gym and scheduled a free personal training session. Went tanning, came home and felt really proud of myself. Now if I could get my legs to stop feeling like jello I would be happy!

Day four is yet to come.   I am going to drop Colton off at work and go straight to the gym for at least 30 minutes. I will try to report in at least every few days, but hopefully I will be here daily because I think it will help hold me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment